Wide Eyed Davout still has some fluff in his mouth…but this post isn’t about that, but about some awards I have gotten recently and not so recently (oops).
This Very Inspiring Blogger Award comes from Hairball Express on January 8, 2015. I did reply to the notifying comment then but got caught up and let the post slip. I think that was in the middle my stint of Jury Duty.
I’ve gotten this award 4 previous times, but never before with this nice award image so thank you very much, Hair!
Yesterday Anna heard something…or someone coming from behind…..
…but forget that for a moment, I got two awards today from D. Dominik Wickles from the eponymous blog D. Dominik Wickles, Romance Author. The first is the Real Neat Blog Award which apparently is not given for carpet cleaning as my pictures clearly demonstrate. She has seven questions….
My Questions for My Blog Nominees:
- Would you rather read a book or watch tv? What are some of your favorites? – These days the choice seems to be listen to books or watch Youtube on the TV. Of that two, books. Mostly abstruse History, some Science Fiction or Fantasy Fiction.
- Are you a morning person or a night owl? – Lately, both.
- Where have you traveled and do you have a favorite place/trip? – England, Germany, France, Israel, Eastern and Central USA. I suppose the places I travelled most to on my own power were to Civil War sites on the Eastern US and South.
- Do you have any pets? Three Cats.
- Do you believe in romance? – In theory.
- Would you rather get a bouquet of flowers or a bottle of wine? - Neither really floats my boat.
- If you won the lottery what is the first thing you would buy? – I’ve never bought a lottery ticket.
I hope you like the answers, Dee. Thank you very much for the award!
…surprise, it was Rhea. She had rushed forward and pounced not on Anna, but at Anna, stopping just out of smacking range with a tough posture. Pretty grim look there!
The other award is…the Premio Dardos Award!
Rules for the Premio Dardos Award:
Premio dardos means “prize darts” in Spanish. It is given for recognition of cultural, ethical, literary and personal values transmitted in the form of creative and original writing.
Well, I’m not so sure of the cultural and literary value here, but it is an interesting coincidence that my top non-English speaking nation for views here is Spain. They are 4th overall, although they are in a tough fight with Australia for the spot. Thank you again, Dee!
…Anna gave Rhea the business right back until Rhea backed up a little, after which Anna jumped up onto the window shelf for a bit more distance.
Rhea doesn’t seem very sorry for the trouble she caused.